Yes! Our movers are able to disassemble items so long as it is safe to do so and can be done using a standard tool kit. Clutter movers do not carry power tools for disassembly.
Keep in mind there are a few items we do not disassemble:
- Infant or Children’s furniture (cribs, bunk beds, etc.)
- Art, pictures frames, or anything that is nailed or drilled to the wall
- Window air conditioner units
- Mechanical furniture (such as Sleep Number beds)
- Any object mounted to the wall, including picture frames and TVs
- Anything that requires licensing or certification