Packing ahead of time will reduce your labor costs, but it is not required. We recommend packing boxes ahead of time and leaving them open. Our team will take photos of the contents of each box for your photo inventory, verify that the box is packed correctly, and then tape up the box before loading into the truck.
Items that were not packed or visually inspected by Clutter are not covered by our Limited Security Warranty Policy.
Plan ahead! More labor is usually required in these situations:
- Furniture needs to be wrapped
- Artwork needs to be packaged and boxed
- Long distance from door to parking area
- Dedicated moving elevator not available
- Stored items are not already packed in boxes
- Our movers are waiting for you to arrive onsite
For more tips to reduce labor costs, visit our help page.