One of the biggest benefits of using Clutter Storage is the functionality of the online portal. From your online portal you are able to view and edit the photos of your items, schedule appointments at your convenience, update your account details, and learn more about Clutter policies and procedures to best prepare you for a seamless and stress-free storage experience.
To log into your account:
- Navigate to the Clutter.com website > click on the Log In button at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Enter your Email address and Password. Click Log In.
- Click on Forgot your password
- Enter your Email > click Reset Password. An email will be sent to the email address you entered. If it does not appear in your inbox after a short time, try entering your email again, as it may have been entered incorrectly or may be an email that is not connected to your account.
- Navigate to your email inbox (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) and open the email from Clutter, titled "Reset password instructions." Click the Reset My Password button.
- Enter your new password > click Reset. You will then be logged into your account.