In the event you need to make some changes to your Clutter account and personal information, your online portal is the spot! Some aspects of your account may not be able to be updated via your portal. In such cases, contact us and a Clutter Customer Care Agent will be happy to assist.
How To Edit Your Information
- Once you’ve logged into your account > click on your name located at the top-right portion of your account portal. Click on Account.
- Once on the Account page, you will notice several categories of information that can be edited; Update Password, Payment Methods, Address Book, and Communication Preferences.
3. Updating your password can be done in the Update Password section of the account page. Enter your Current Password and then enter a New Password twice.
4. Updating your payment method can be done in the Payment Methods section of the Account page. Click Add a Payment Method.
- Enter your card information in the empty fields. Click Save.
- Adding a new address can be done in the Address Book section of the Account page. Click Add Address.
- Communication preferences can be edited in the Communication Preferences section of the Account page. Checking the box will allow charge receipts to be sent to your email.