Payments for your Clutter storage plan and protection plan are billed every month on the same date. These payments are automatic and are charged to the card on file for the account in your Clutter.com online portal.
As payments are automatically charged, maintaining an accurate card on file is the best way to insure your payment is made.
What happens if my charge is declined?
We know that credit cards expire or need replacement. It can be easy to forget to input new information in all your online billing accounts! If your monthly Clutter charge (or a labor charge for an appointment) is declined, our system will flag your account as past due. When you log in, you'll see a banner notification of your past due status.
To bring your account current, you can follow the steps below:
1. After logging in, visit the direct link to update payment: https://account.clutter.com/account/pay
2. Check off the box under ‘Select’ and click ‘Pay [Amount Owed] Now’ to complete the payment.
If you wish to add a new card or update the card on file, please visit the Account portion of the drop-down menu and edit the credit card information.
What if I can't pay my owed balance?
Clutter allows customers ample time to bring their account to good standing, even when a payment is late. If an account goes unpaid and is not brought to full payment:
- Booking an appointment will not be possible.
- Premium Protection Plan coverage will be removed and defaulted to the free, minimal coverage.
- After 30 days of non-payment, your account will be referred to our Recovery Team for review.
- If unpaid for an extended period, your account may be referred to a creditor and your items may be subject to auction.
We're here to help! For billing concerns or questions please reach out to our Care Team.