Booking your first appointment with Clutter Storage is as simple and stress-free as the storage solutions it provides! By visiting the Clutter.com website, you are able to get started on your hassle-free full-service storage experience today.
Booking your first appointment with Clutter Storage can be done on the Clutter.com website or over the phone with one of our storage professionals.
If you decide to book your first order online, please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Clutter.com and scroll down the page to the prompt, Where are your items currently located?
2. Next, click on either Storage-Unit or Home, Office or Other Place to get started.
3. Follow the flow for your selected pickup location, space usage, and date needed.
4. Review all your appointment details and select Book Appointment.
Booking Over The Phone
1. Navigate to Clutter.com on your mobile device or desktop/laptop computer
2. Once you are on the homepage, you will see a phone number (desktop/laptop) or a Call Us button (mobile). Note: The phone number listed is based on your location and may be different than what is listed in the images below.
3. Once you call in, you will be greeted by one of our Sales Agents who will ask you about your storage needs to guide your experience. During your call, the Sales Agent will collect the following information:
- Your name and contact information
- The current location of your items
- When you need you need your items picked up
- How long you plan on storing your items
- How much storage space you will need
Any questions you may have regarding Clutter and its policies can be answered by the Sales Agent during your call.
Important Booking Notes
- Successfully scheduling an appointment online or over the phone will trigger a confirmation email
- Two days before your appointment, you will receive a confirmation text message. Please answer ‘yes’ or ‘no’ to confirm.
- On the day of your appointment, you will receive ETA text messages and a link for you to click on to view the team’s approximate time of arrival.
- Cancelling or Rescheduling an appointment within 48 hours of the appointment date will result in a $100 cancellation/reschedule fee.