If you ever need to change the billing information on your account you can do so by logging into your online portal and editing your details in the Account section.
Adding a New Credit Card
- Once you are logged into your Clutter.com online portal, click on your Name in the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Select Account from the dropdown menu
- Once on the Account page, navigate to the Payment Methods section of the page.
- Once navigated to the Payment Methods section of the page, click Add a Payment Method
- Next, input your Name, Card number, Expiration date, and CVC number. Click Save.
Note: Clutter does not accept pre-paid cards.
- Once the new card is added, you will be given 2 options; Remove or Make Primary. Whichever card is set as the primary form of payment will be what Clutter will use to charge your monthly storage fees.
If you would like to receive emailed receipts for charges and refunds, navigate to the Communication Preferences of the Account page and check the box that reads Send me email receipts for charges and refunds.