Adding an address to your account is quick and simple. Some Clutter customers need their items picked up and returned to varying locations within their service area, and you can add multiple addresses any time in your account portal.
How to Add an Address
- First, navigate to the Clutter.com website, click on Log In, located at the top-right corner of the page.
- Enter your Email and Password. Click on Log In.
Note: If you need help resetting your password, click on Forgot your password. You will receive an email that will prompt you to change your password.
- Now that you are logged in, click on your name, located at the top-right of the page
- Select Account from the drop-down menu
- Next, scroll down the page to Address Book. Click on Add Address
- Next, you will confirm address details. Enter a new address in the Address > add an Apartment or Suite Number > then select a Building Type.
- Provide details about the location we are servicing.
- Next, provide any additional parking information > Click Next
- Click on Save Changes, located at the bottom of the page. You may now select this address when scheduling your next appointment.