One of our core values at Clutter is safety — for you, your belongings, and our team. We closely monitor federal, state, and city official guidance concerning the COVID-19 pandemic. We intend to continue to do everything in our power to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe.
Rest assured that your items will remain safely in storage, with staff monitoring our secure facilities.
Our Customer Experience team continues to be available to provide support. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
We'll post any relevant updates or changes to our services below.
Thank you for your understanding. Please stay safe!
Regional Availability Limitations
Clutter is an approved essential business by all local jurisdictions and states that we service.
What is Clutter doing to ensure the safety of our customers and employees?
- We communicate with state and local officials to ensure adherence to service area restrictions.
- Employees who show or report illness are not permitted to come to work.
- We do not service properties or individuals with confirmed cases of COVID-19 or evidence symptoms.
- Clutter employees that previously worked in an office environment, now work remotely.
- Customers that schedule service appointments that require a Clutter employee to enter their property must pass COVID-19 screening questions.
- CDC guidelines are enforced, and employees practice frequent hand washing and sanitizing. Barring supply constraints, gloves are provided to our field team members.
- Trucks & facilities receive regular cleaning and disinfection.
- Mobile devices receive regular cleaning and disinfection
What is Clutter doing to ensure my items are not cross-contaminated in storage?
We increased our protocols to ensure we are meeting the latest hygiene and cleaning guidance from the CDC and WHO. Our facilities are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19. Clutter has procedures addressing hand washing hygiene, cleaning product specifications, and work/common area cleaning.
If my appointment is canceled last minute as a result of COVID-19 concerns, will I be charged a cancellation fee?
No, we will waive the cancellation fee.
Updated June 8, 2020