At Clutter, one of our core values is “Safety for Everyone and Everything.” Just as we will treat your belongings with care, we will also ensure your safety, as a customer, during Clutter appointments.
Here are some of the precautions we’re taking:
- Our movers wear Clutter-provided PPE (masks and gloves) during appointments
- Moving trucks are regularly cleaned and sanitized
- Before any appointment, we ask each customer screening questions to mitigate risks to our team
- Any Clutter team member who shows or reports illness cannot go to work, and must follow up with a doctor. (We also provide paid time off for illness.)
- Our office team members are working from home
- Our warehouse staff wears Clutter-provided PPE, and follows CDC guidelines for frequent hand washing
Clutter’s Health and Safety Team continually tracks safety guidelines set by the CDC, and updates our procedures to reflect the latest guidance. We’re also following all state and local guidelines, and will halt operations if it’s deemed unsafe in any region.
Please note that our processes continue to evolve as guidelines are updated, so the list above may not include everything we’re doing to keep you safe.