What to expect on the day of your appointment:
You or the moving company you hire will pick up your items at the Clutter facility listed above. We will also send you this address in your confirmation email.
On the appointment day, your items will be staged for pickup at one of our dock doors. Clutter staff will not be able to help you load your items into your or your mover’s vehicle, so please arrive with appropriate help.
- For your safety, you and your movers will not be allowed to enter areas in the facility beyond the staging area for your items. This includes restrooms.
- We will leave your items prepared and unwrapped in the staging area, so you and your mover should be prepared to wrap furniture items for safe transit.
- You or your movers will have a chance to inspect all items before loading. In the rare case an item is damaged, please ensure you or your third-party movers photograph the items. Once your items are moved from the inspection zone, Clutter releases liability of the items, and documentation prior to transportation is necessary for any future claims.
- Once you are done, you or your movers must check out with Clutter staff who will confirm your appointment completion.
- Items left behind without authorization will be disposed of and an additional disposal fee of $150 will be charged to your account.
- Free cancellation or reschedule up until 8 am two days before your appointment. Changes after that point will incur a charge that is the higher of $100 or 50% of your appointment fee to cover restocking your items into storage.
By tapping "Next", you acknowledge our facility policies above.